Don’t call it a Dream, call it a Plan!
“The greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way.”
Come join the ‘Lets Drive’ team on the most exciting overland journey ever!
Get ready to be a part of this epic journey to travel not just the distance but also, time!!
- 10,000 + kms Drive
- Across 14 Countries
- On 3 Continents
- From 21 April 2018 to 12 May 2018 – 22 Days
- An Experience of a Lifetime!!!
This ‘once in a lifetime’ adventure is where you will drive through the rich Persian historical cities of Iran to the 6th century great heritage sites of Turkey, crossing over from Asia to Europe, throttling your engines on world famous mountain passes of Austrian Alps & Italian Dolomites and cruising through the beautiful coastal roads of France and Spain to reach the African-Arab cultural hub: Morocco.
We have planned the route for you!
Ready to book?
All you need is a car and the zeal to live this expedition across 3 continents via 14 countries, through the world’s famous cities, covering more than 10,000+ kms capturing the most scenic driving roads. We’ve got some surprise locations en-route, in store for you!
Phase 1: Asia
- Flagging off at Dubai with a celebratory event, we sail to Bandar Abbas Sea Port, Iran, with our cars on ferry ship.
- Time to turn the ignition ‘ON’. On the first 2000kms driving through Shiraz, witness the rich heritage of Iran, its striking architecture and cross several check-posts along the scenic highway.
- We’ll visit some of the historical sites dating to the Persian Empire. Make time for some great photo opportunities at the empire’s capital, Persepolis, a city that exemplifies the Achaemenid style of architecture.
- Driving through Isfahan, known for its historical art, music and architecture we head to Tabriz, known for its Tabriz Bazaar, once a major Silk Road market, a sprawling brick-vaulted complex selling carpets, spices and jewellery to give you a completely new and vivid experience on the journey.
- Next we cross the Bazargan border to enter Turkey, a modern country with a captivating blend of antiquity and contemporary and of East and West. Driving through the Cosmopolitan Istanbul, we’ll see iconic Hagia Sophia with its soaring dome and Christian mosaics, the massive 17th-century Blue Mosque and Topkapı Palace.
- Did we mention FOOD yet? We will be devouring on some Turkish cuisine, world renowned for its diversity and flavour, drawing influences from all corners of the former Ottoman Empire, and each region today boasting its own specialties.
- Next on the list are the very famous high altitude European Mountain passes and ‘Drive with Nature’ tracks tested by Lets Drive team over the years!
Tip: don’t get over-excited at any point and harm yourself. Always consult your Marshall before listening to your heart, especially when dealing with nature.
Phase 2: Europe
- Reaching the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia, we will also experience the rich architecture of numerous cathedrals and museums in the city.
- Get excited because our next stop will be, Belgrade the capital of Serbia, known as “the city that never sleeps”. Floating clubs on its rivers are synonyms for great parties and never-ending fun.
- Next on our list is Budapest, the capital of Hungary and considered by many to be the “Paris of the East”. One of the most culturally important metropolises in Eastern Europe and home to numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Also on our list is Bratislava, the political, cultural and economic center of Slovakia.
- Then, we come to the city of music, Vienna, the capital of Austria, at the splendid location on the banks of the beautiful Danube River. We will experience the distinctive charm and flair, an effect accentuated by the city’s fine old architecture, its famous horse-cabs, as well as its splendid street-side cafés with their Viennese coffees and treats.
- Great Austrian Alpine Road – The Grossglockner High Alpine Road is the queen of the alpine roads in Austria without a doubt. Her 48 km promise the most sensational views of numerous 3,000 m peaks and the drive up to an altitude exceeding 2,500 m is an unforgettable experience
- St Moritz (Switzerland), a luxury Alpine Resort Town, unlike anywhere else on earth. The stunning views of St Moritz are strangely compelling.
- Enough holding your horses, mountain passes across Italian Dolomite are here, these Italian–Swiss mountain passes at an elevation of 2,500+ m above sea level promise a thrilling drive on curvy roads. Let’s play the throttle.
- We will pass by Lugano, Switzerland, a city offering palm trees, picturesque boulevards, stunning views of the lake and the Alps, and plenty of opportunity for photography.
- Next up is Milan in Italy, famous for its wealth of historical and modern sights, where we can visit the Duomo, one of the biggest and grandest Gothic cathedrals in the world and La Scala, one of the best established opera houses in the globe.
- la Superba aka Genoa, will be crossed on our journey.
- We are in Monaco’s gorgeous and glittering, Monte Carlo, a tiny royal principality on the French Riviera.
- Get ready to visit one of the oldest human settlements in the world, Nice in France to see Nice old town, where the real Niçois re-colonise their city, hosting the south’s finest flower market on the Cours Saleya.
- The road trip takes you from here to Montpellier (France); the fastest growing and 7th largest city of France, this city is not just beautiful but also a chic modern development with a classical environment to feel around yourself.
- Next up is Spain where we cross, Barcelona, the stunning seaside city that flaunts her beauty and sunny lifestyle. We will experience the gorgeous scenery, breath-taking architecture, and superb cultural attractions of the alluring destination.
- We will also cross Valencia, the city with a dreamy seaside setting in Spain. Driving through the town’s palm-fringed plazas and its churches that sparkle with brightly colored azulejo domes we will reach the key to the Mediterranean, Gibraltar.
Phase 3: Africa
And…. ‘It’s time for Africa!!’ The third Continent on our journey. This is where we will experience some off road driving, thrilling enough to test our skills.
- Driving to our final destination city, Casablanca in Morocco, we will ship the cars back to our nearest sea ports in home country and fly back home.
(A Lets Drive Endorsed Plaque along with some memories of the time together will be sent to your home address in commemoration of the Drive3Continents success.)