1) At least 2 drivers per car. So that you may swap when tired or sleepy. The drive is very long more than 1250 + Kms from Dubai.
2) Keep wide awake and alert while driving. Use the trick which best suites you, tea/coffee/chewing gum etc
I recommend – Strike some interesting conversation, argument or fight with the co passenger.
3) Carry extra fuel (Jeri can 20 litres) for the cars with small fuel tanks. There may be long stretch of road without a fuel station.
4) Spare tyre should be in good condition and inflated.
5) Windshield wiper should be working.
6) Car should be equipped with Car Jack and other basic tools.
7) Carry GPS(With Oman Map)
8) DRIVE SAFE
1) Carry weather proof tents due to mist
2) The nails to hold your tent should be strong as the camping surface may be hard
3) Inflatable mattress recommended
4) Enough water and food.
5) Cool Box
6) Torch/Emergency lamps
7) Swimming Costume / Trunks (if you like to take a dip)
8) Temp will be between Max 27C to Min 22C be prepared accordingly.
9) You should have a high quality mosquito repellent.
10) You can carry umbrellas or raincoats if you don’t like rain.
11) Bring your Sheesha
12) Bring your camera
13) Music and entertainment
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.