From 17th Aug to 25th Aug (Eid Al Adha holidays)
The perfect way to end the summer holidays is to end it on a high and what better place than Europe can one think of. Let’s take on this exciting trip to Europe. Of course, we will do it the Let’s Drive way; ON THE WHEELS.
On this trip we will drive over some of the most beautiful roads and zip past breathtaking scenery including green plains, rolling hills, and the beautiful countryside. Misty waterfalls mark the way and the glistening glaciers shine in full glory. And the real fun beckons you on the high mountain passes in Austrian Alps and Italian dolomites.
It’s not all about driving and nature, it’s also about the history and culture. As we explore Vienna, Salzburg and Prague during the trip, we will experience the rich culture and the history of Europe. If Vienna and Salzburg are famous for their Imperial Palaces, Museums and Artistic Legacy from the likes of Beethoven and Mozart, Prague is well known for its Town Squares, Gothic Churches, very old statues and bridges.
We have chosen the most scenic and spectacular route. This drive will cover the beautiful region of Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and Italy, perhaps the most unspoiled and picturesque part of Europe, including ‘Passo de Pordoi’ and ‘Passo de Gardena’
Date: 17th Aug to 25th Aug (Eid al Adha holidays)
8 Nights & 9 days
Day 1 – Arrival in Vienna, pick up of rental car.
Day 2 – Drive to Salzburg – 300Km
Day 3 – Drive to Heiligenblut – 150 Km (Via High Alpine Road)
Day 4 – Drive to Cortina – 120 Km (Via Lienz)
Day 5 – Drive to Garmisch – 255 Km (Via Passo Gardena, Passo Pordoi)
Day 6 – Drive to Prague – 460 Km
Day 7 – Prague (Free Day)
Day 8 – Drive to Vienna – 300 Km
Day 9 – Return the rental car and departure to Dubai
Approximate Driving: 1,600 KM
Note: The route is safe to drive and has been experienced by our self on previous trips. However, route or destinations might be altered depending on weather, local conditions, and number of participants.
Trip Cost: USD 1450
* Early bird offer of USD 1350 if booked on or before 30th June 2018
- Hotel Accommodations for 8 nights, on twin sharing basis. In a 3 Star and 4 Star category hotels with
- Breakfast on best effort basis.
- Rental Cars. Medium Luxury Range with unlimited mileage.
- Lead car with Marshall
- Route Plan with the POI
- Visa Assistance** ( guidance on documentation and itinerary etc. )
- Return Airfare from Dubai
- Cost of tickets/Passes for the local trips and sightseeing during the trip.
- Any meals or refreshments other than mentioned under inclusions
- Fuel cost, Road tolls, Fines for Traffic Violations etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of Visa
- Car Parking Cost
- Rental car Insurance
- Any other cost which is not covered under inclusions.
– Securing the Schengen Visa is the responsibility of the individual applying for the visa. Lets Drive does not guarantee or promise the approval of the visa.
– You can book flights from UAE to Vienna(Austria) or alternatively to Bratislava (Slovakia) which is only 90 kms away from Vienna. Flights from various airlines including direct flight from ‘Fly Dubai’ is available.