Thursday, August 31, 2018 to
Bosnia and Herzegovina is most intriguing for its East-meets-West culture.
It is a splendid mix of Ottoman and Austro-Hungarian histories. Many still associate the country with the heartbreaking wars
Today, visitors will likely remember the country for its deep, unassuming human warmth, its food and its numerous medieval castle ruins with cascading rafting rivers, waterfalls and its mostly mountainous landscapes .
With this self driving journey you will not only travel in distance but also in time.
Let’s Drive has put together for you a platter of History, Culture, Nature, Fun, Adventure and Thrill.
Day 1– Arrival at Sarajevo Airport / Sarajevo to Travnik (91Km)
Day 2– Travnik to Una Nationlal Park (193 Km)
Day 3– Una National Park to Blidnje Nature Park (201 Km)
Day 4– Blidnje NaturePark to Mostar Via Kravica (150 Km)
Day 5– Mostar to Sarajevo via Jahorina (164 Km)
Day 6– Departure from Sarajevo to Dubai
Trip Cost: AED 2950 / Person
– 50% Payment to be made before 15th July in order to secure hotel bookings.
– Balance Payment to be made before 15th Aug.
– Please note: Confirmed hotel booking is required in order to secure a tourist visa.
– Hotel Accommodation + Breakfast (3 Star or Equivalent on twin sharing basis)
– Rent a Car (Skoda Sedan/Opel or similar on twin sharing basis / With Unlimited Mileage / Navigation/Additional Driver)
– Return Air tickets from Dubai to Sarajevo
– Travel Insurance
– Fuel cost or any other tolls or cost related to the Rent a car
– Meals/refreshments during the day
– Any other cost which is not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Visa for the UAE Nationals is on arrival in Bosnia
For the expatriates who are residents in UAE, please refer to the below link
For bookings and registration
Name – Abdul Rafey
Mob – +971507392263
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org