Friday, August 11 –
Ladakh, ‘The Land of High Passes,’ is a beautiful region in Jammu and Kashmir. Snow-capped peaks, clear blue skies, barren mountains with meandering rivers, Ladakh is picturesque! It’s not only known for its scenic beauty but also for some of the most challenging treks. Bike lovers enjoy this trail of rugged mountains. Nature lovers can’t have enough of Ladakh.
Let’s drive brings the trip with the best of Ladakh to treasure memories that will last for a lifetime…
On this trip we will be driving across the top three highest motor able roads/Mountain Passes in the world
Reach Delhi from Dubai/Sharjah by International flight early morning on Friday
Day 01(Friday) – Delhi to Leh (The day is reserved for rest and acclimatization)
Day 02(Saturday) – Leh to Lamayuru to Ule (Moonscape, Visit to Liker Monastery, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib, Lamayuru Monastery & Overnight stay in Ule)
Day 03(Sunday) – Ule to Leh (The day for your choice of activities like Rafting(Zanskar river)/Cycling/Trekking etc. / Overnight stay in Leh
Day 04(Monday) – Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (Khardung La Pass is the highest motor able road in the world./ Overnight stay in Nubra Valley)
Day 05(Tuesday) – Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (Long challenging and the most Scenic drive to reach the famous Pangong Lake./Overnight stay in Pangong)
Day 06(Wednesday) – Pangong Lake to Leh via Chang La Pass (Chang La Pass is the 3rd highest motor able road in the world./Overnight stay in Leh)
Day 07(Thursday) – Leh to Tsomoriri Lake (On the way there is a hot spring, Indus river and other attractions/ Overnight stay in Tsomoriri)
Day 08(Friday) – Tsomoriri Lake to Leh via Tsokar Lake and Taglang La Pass (Taglang La is the 2nd highest motor able road in the world / Overnight stay in Leh)
Day 09(Saturday) – Leh to Delhi
You can take the return flight back to Dubai/Sharjah
* Detailed Itinerary will be shared shortly.
** checklist for important things to remember/bring will be shared with the confirmed members one week before the trip.
***Bikes( Royal Enfield 350cc/500cc) can be arranged for those who want to drive the highest motorable roads by themselves. (Approx AED 150/per day – Fuel Cost not included)
Trip Cost: AED 3500/- per person
(Payment to be made before 15th July 2018)
• Accommodation on Twin sharing Basis ( 3 Star hotels or similar in Leh & camps/resorts in other locations)
• Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
• Airport Transfers.
• Transportation by Non A/C cars (Toyota Innova or Mahindra Xylo)
• Inner Line Permit
• Return Domestic Flight from Delhi to Leh
Cost Does Not Include:
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals, entry fee, activities like Rafting & Camel Safari Charges
• Any service not mentioned in “Prices includes”.
• Travel insurance
• Cost increase or any change in the itinerary/ stay due to flight cancellation, bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
• International Return Flight tickets from Dubai to Delhi
Indian visa is easier than ever before, you can apply online using the below link.
Although Travel insurance is not mandatory for Indian Visa, but we recommend everyone to get the insurance.
For bookings and registration
Name – Abdul Rafey
Mob – +971507392263
e-mail – email@example.com