February 13th, 2015 · 2:30 PM
Let's Drive to Fossil Rock and Camp Overnight
Gypsies - Get ready for another exciting roller coaster ride through the desert trails and dunes
Pack your bags as we plan for a overnight camp(optional)in a beautiful location in the desert.
1. We plan to meet at 2:30 pm at the Adnoc Maliha / Kalba road (https://goo.gl/maps/qpK2A) (GPS: [masked],[masked])
2. Deflate the tires at the entry point
3. Drive around the Fossil Rocks
4. Set up our camp before sunset.
5. Those who do not want to sleep in tents (overnight) can leave from the nearby exit.
6.Next day morning we head back to the exit point and inflate the tires before we disperse.
1) 4x4 with L option in a good condition is a must for this drive
2) Good quality towing rope for recovery
3) Inflating Pump (Air Compressor) / Pressure Guage
What you have to bring
2) Sleeping Bags + Extra Blankets (The desert gets cold)
3) Warm cloths
4) Food and drinks ( enough for you and your guests )
We will arrange for the Grill / Campfire / SWEET POTATOES / Tea and Sheesha etc.
****** Tea and samosas will be arranged at the meeting point ( Curtsey- Ali Khawaja) 😛😛
Link for Google Docs:
The Google doc is for people who have successfully RSVPed. All drivers, please signup your details.
All passengers who need a ride, please contact drivers directly to see if they have space for you.
Let's Drive ~^~^
By accepting to participate in this Drive, You agree that you have joined us voluntarily and you accept that organizers do not hold any responsibility for loss or damage of property (vehicle etc.). You also agree that you are responsible for your own safety and any act of negligence that endangers the safety of fellow passenger(s) or others.